MAINE WEBSITE DESIGN & WEB DEVELOPMENT
Maine WordPress website development, realtor real estate website design and development, E-Commerce websites, content management system, database driven websites, SEO, social networking website development, New Hampshire Website Design.
- FULL WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
- MOBILE READY – MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE DESIGN
- PAY MONTHLY WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGES
- WORDPRESS WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PLANS
- WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPMENT – Content Management System (CMS)
- ECOMMERCE WEB DEVELOPMENT MAINE, Shopping Cart websites
- Database driven website
- SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
- Dynamic interactive website design
- Database integration
- COMPLETE WEB HOSTING SERVICES (check hosting plans)
- 24/7 hosting emergency support
- WordPress web hosting
- FREE consultation and quote
- FREE website analysis
- FREE Search engine submission
- FREE Google Sitemap submission
- FREE Conference calls and emails
- E-commerce website design, Shopping cart web development, online payment gateway.
- Maine Real Estate web design and development. Realtors website hosting.
- FREE ONSITE SEO – search engine optimization
- Marketing consulting
- Web Design Counseling
- WORDPRESS & JOOMLA Training: $75/hour (conference call + remote assistance)
- Staff training
- Emails set up
- Website Maintenance Plans
- FACEBOOK Business Landing/Fan Page. Custom Design and Set up
- Liquid Design
- Google Analytics set up | Sitemap submission | Search engine submission
- Online Marketing | Site promotion
Certain web design problems, especially poor server side code, can break services. We always test your website before it goes live. There’s nothing worse then launching your new website and having to take it down right away due to bugs or other issues. We are sure to try it using different web browsers and computer and mobile platforms.
Separating your topics.
If you have several topics of discussion on your site, we put them on different pages. This helps alleviate any confusion that your customers may experience, as well as giving search engines a broader view of your site, potentially bumping you up higher in their rankings.
To help your website visitors easily navigate through your site, we focus on designing it so that it becomes easy to find “stuff.” When you have a simple site that makes it easy to locate information, you keep your visitors there much longer. If you make it difficult for them, then they will get frustrated and leave.
CALL: 207-967-4691 for more info
or email: [email protected]