Benefits of Responsive Website Design
Mobile Friendly Websites
WordPress web development, e.commerce, real estate
We are a full web design agency based in Maine and NH. We design responsive mobile ready websites for regional, national and international clients since 2002. Over 15 years of experience!
WordPress Developer, WordPress Website Design and Web Development. E-commerce, real estate web design. WordPress is the most popular content management system on the web.
All of our hosting plans come with your OWN cPanel, 99.9% uptime and a 30 day money back guarantee. High end servers, FREE email accounts, FREE backups and our friendly 24/7/365 support!
MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITES. Responsive Website Design in Maine
Google rule: websites that are not “mobile friendly” may lose their rankings. A drop in your website traffic could happen and have a negative impact on your business online. Google said: “We’re boosting the ranking of mobile-friendly pages “
All businesses should make sure their website is “mobile friendly” – if not you must act as soon as possible. Google decides: either your website is mobile-friendly or not – there’s no in-between in their new algorithm.
If your website is not mobile friendly, give us a call: (207) 967-4691 so we can help you keep your ranking on Google mobile searches by creating a mobile friendly website for your business.
What is A Responsive – Mobile Friendly Website?
Cross-platform online presence is a must these days. And the way to achieve it is responsive web design.
But first let’s check the stats:
We all know that the growth of the mobile market is huge throughout the globe and constantly reshaping how we interact in our everyday lives. Here is a great infographic that shows us the stats behind this growth and the impact that this has on commerce.
- There are currently 6 Billion mobile subscribers worldwide
- This equals 87% of the world’s population
- China and India account for 30% of this growth
- There are over 1.2 Billion people accessing the web from their mobiles
- Over 300,000 apps have been developed in the past 3 years
- Google earns 2.5 Billion in mobile ad revenue annually
These are just some of the compelling reasons why you can’t afford to ignore mobile as a platform now.
WHAT IS RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN?
Mobile Optimized Design Responsive web design is just as the name implies – responsive. When a site is built with a responsive framework, the content, images, and structure of the site responds to the screen size of the device that is accessing it. This means that your site will look similar in any device, and when there is less room, the structure of the page changes to fit the new space the site is contained in.
WHY DO I NEED A RESPONSIVE WEBSITE?
- Google Says So.
If you ask Google’s Developers and Webmasters, they actually recommend using responsive web design due to the benefits it will give you. It will consolidate your site so you do not need a separate mobile URL, giving you one easy to manage site.
- SEO Value.
Maintaining a desktop friendly site and a mobile friendly site means duplicate content which Google hates. By having one responsive site, anyone can access the same content on any device and it will look great no matter what the screen size is.
- Better User Experience.
Instead of shrinking text and images to fit to the screen and maintaining their original structure, responsive web design lets your site move and bend and fit into the frame provided, giving your users a site that is easier to read and navigate.
- Staying Ahead.
Not many sites currently utilize responsive web design. By making your site responsive, you will stay ahead of other businesses who do not want to invest in this technology yet. People are starting to catch on and by the end of 2014 almost all websites will be responsive to keep up with the growing number of mobile phone and tablet users.
- Staying In Business.
Without a responsive website, you are losing customers and losing money. People buy more products online now than they do in stores. Why go out in the cold or the heat and waste gas when you can sit at home and have your products delivered to you? By not having a responsive web design, you are not catering to a large portion of your potential
All you need to know about Responsive Website Design: Wikipedia
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more...
- FREE website analysis for new potential clients
- Quick content updates, change images or update products
- Emergency fix: if your site has urgent problems we will fix it remotely
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly? (87)
- The Port Web Design, Maine’s Premier Website Developer (68)
- Websites: Modern-Day Business Cards (56)
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search… (49)
- About WordPress Content Management System (49)
- Benefits of Using WordPress to Manage Your Content (49)
- Why Do a Website Redesign? Is Your Website Mobile Friendly? (48)
- 4 of the Biggest Web Design Mistakes (48)
- DIY (Do it Yourself website builder) vs Professional… (45)
- What is a Sitemap and Why Do You Need One? (43)
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked! (41)
- What is Responsive, Mobile Friendly Web Design? (40)
- Is Your Website Boring? (37)
- Basic Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Web Design (32)
- Psychology of Colors in Web Design (22)