Why Do I need a Sitemap?
With a sitemap (HTML and XML), it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and index all your pages. It also notifies all major search engines every time you create a page or a post about your new content. The two types of sitemaps that you should be concerned with are XML and HTML. A sitemap should be the starting point for your new website design
- A sitemap can improve the crawling of all your pages by the search engines –
- To make sure that Google does not overlook some of your pages –
- Your site is new. A sitemap will help Google crawlers find your newly published pages and posts –
- Improve your ranking when your site and all your pages are indexed by Google –
- Helps with search engine optimization –
- Help you to improve impression and clicks from Google image search
Give us a call for a free quote: (207) 967-4991
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training – E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup – FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more…
- FREE website analysis for new potential clients
- Quick content updates, change images or update products
- Emergency fix: if your site has urgent problems we will fix it remotely