SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
Keyword Research – Keyword analysis. Improve your Google’s search engine rankings:
- Identify a targeted list of keywords and phrases.
- Research your competition.
- Create a list of key phrases..
- Use your list to determine how many websites are competing for each keyword.
- Create page titles.
Keyword-based titles help enhance pages and keywords.
- Create meta tags.
Meta description tags can generate clicks but aren’t used for rankings. Google does not look at the keywords tag anymore
- Strategic placement of search phrases on pages.
Integrate selected keywords into your website source code and existing content on designated pages. It helps the search engines to determine what the page is about
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked!
- Is Your Website Boring?
- Basic Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Web Design
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly?
- E-Commerce – Shopping Cart
- What Belongs On A Website Homepage
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
- Social Media vs Website
- Psychology of Colors in Web Design
- Real Estate Web Design for Agents, Brokers, Rentals
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more...
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)