SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
Keyword Research – Keyword analysis. Improve your Google’s search engine rankings:
- Identify a targeted list of keywords and phrases.
- Research your competition.
- Create a list of key phrases..
- Use your list to determine how many websites are competing for each keyword.
- Create page titles.
Keyword-based titles help enhance pages and keywords.
- Create meta tags.
Meta description tags can generate clicks but aren’t used for rankings. Google does not look at the keywords tag anymore
- Strategic placement of search phrases on pages.
Integrate selected keywords into your website source code and existing content on designated pages. It helps the search engines to determine what the page is about
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked
- Is Your Website Boring?
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
- Psychology of Colors in Web Design
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly?
- Real Estate Web Design for Agents, Brokers, Rentals
- DIY (Do it Yourself website builder) vs Professional Web Designer
- The Port Web Design, Maine’s Premier Website Developer
- Benefits of Using WordPress to Manage Your Content
- Why Do a Website Redesign? Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more...
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)