Maine Full Website Design Services, Web Hosting Solutions
Full service website design
WordPress web development, e.commerce, real estate, web hosting
We are a full web design agency based in Maine and NH. We design responsive mobile ready websites for regional, national and international clients since 2002. Over 15 years of experience!
WordPress Developer, WordPress Website Design and Web Development. E-commerce, real estate web design. WordPress is the most popular content management system on the web.
All of our hosting plans come with your OWN cPanel, 99.9% uptime and a 30 day money back guarantee. High end servers, FREE email accounts, FREE backups and our friendly 24/7/365 support!
Maine Website Design & WordPress Web Development. Responsive Designs, Mobile Friendly Websites, Web Hosting
Maine WordPress website development, realtor real estate website design and development, E-Commerce websites, content management system, database driven websites, SEO, social networking website development, New Hampshire Website Design.
- FULL WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN – MOBILE READY – MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE DESIGN
- PAY MONTHLY WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGES
- WORDPRESS WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PLANS
- WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPMENT – Content Management System (CMS)
- ECOMMERCE WEB DEVELOPMENT MAINE, Shopping Cart
- Dynamic interactive website design
- Database integration
- COMPLETE WEB HOSTING SERVICES (check hosting plans) FREE EMAILS ACCOUNTS
- 24/7 hosting emergency support
- FREE consultation and quote
- FREE website analysis
- FREE Search engine submission
- FREE Google Analytics set up | Sitemap submission | Search engine submission
- FREE Conference calls and emails
- Maine Real Estate web design and development. Realtors website hosting.
- FREE ONSITE SEO (search engine optimization) – SITE PROMOTION
- Marketing consulting
- Web Design Counseling
- WORDPRESS Training: $75/hour (conference call + remote assistance)
- Staff training
- Emails set up
- Website Maintenance Plans
Certain web design problems, especially poor server side code, can break services. We always test your website before it goes live. There’s nothing worse then launching your new website and having to take it down right away due to bugs or other issues. We are sure to try it using different web browsers, screen resultion and mobile platforms.
Separating your topics.
If you have several topics of discussion on your site, we put them on different pages. This helps alleviate any confusion that your customers may experience, as well as giving search engines a broader view of your site, potentially bumping you up higher in their rankings.
To help your website visitors easily navigate through your site, we focus on designing it so that it becomes easy to find “stuff.” When you have a simple site that makes it easy to locate information, you keep your visitors there much longer. If you make it difficult for them, then they will get frustrated and leave.
CALL: 207-967-4691 for more info or Request a Quote
or email: email@example.com