What is a Sitemap and Why Do You Need One?
Why Do I need a Sitemap?
With a sitemap (HTML and XML), it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and index all your pages. It also notifies all major search engines every time you create a page or a post about your new content. The two types of sitemaps that you should be concerned with are XML and HTML. A sitemap should be the starting point for your new website design
- A sitemap can improve the crawling of all your pages by the search engines –
- To make sure that Google does not overlook some of your pages –
- Your site is new. A sitemap will help Google crawlers find your newly published pages and posts –
- Improve your ranking when your site and all your pages are indexed by Google –
- Helps with search engine optimization –
- Help you to improve impression and clicks from Google image search
Give us a call for a free quote: (207) 967-4991
- Top Reasons to choose Managed WordPress Hosting for 2019
- 4 Effective Tips to Choose the Best Maine Web Design Company
- Fast and Powerful WordPress Hosting Services
- 5 Reasons Which Make WordPress the Best Choice for your Business
- How To Customize Your Analytics and Webmaster Tools According To SSL Certificate Requirements?
- The Professionally Designed Website is The Best Investment – Know Why
- Things to Know Before Starting WordPress Web Development
- Why Web Design Is Important For The Online Success of Retailers
- Planning to Scale Your Business? A WordPress Website Can Help
- Web Design Is a Pleasant Way to Flaunt Your Products and Services