What is Responsive, Mobile Friendly Web Design?
With more than 50% of all searches now being performed from mobile devices, you definitely want your website to display correctly on the smaller screens of smartphones and tablets. Responsive website design is the best approach for making your site mobile-friendly.
Hallmarks of Responsive Website Design
A responsive design responds to the resolution of the screen displaying your website. The site is laid out with the content divided into a flexible grid. When the site is loaded, it queries the browser to find out how large the screen is. Then, each element of the design will resize and reposition itself to be easily readable on the screen.
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked!
- Basic Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Web Design
- Is Your Website Boring?
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly?
- What Belongs On A Website Homepage
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
- Social Media vs Website
- Psychology of Colors in Web Design
- Real Estate Web Design for Agents, Brokers, Rentals
- DIY (Do it Yourself website builder) vs Professional Web Designer
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more...