What is Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Web Design?
With more than 50% of all searches now being performed from mobile devices, you definitely want your website to display correctly on the smaller screens of smartphones and tablets. Responsive website design is the best approach for making your site mobile-friendly.
Hallmarks of Responsive Website Design
A responsive design responds to the resolution of the screen displaying your website. The site is laid out with the content divided into a flexible grid. When the site is loaded, it queries the browser to find out how large the screen is. Then, each element of the design will resize and reposition itself to be easily readable on the screen.
- Web Design Is a Pleasant Way to Flaunt Your Products and Services In Front Of Customers
- Mistakes you will never make again in hiring a web design company
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked!
- Is Your Website Boring?
- Basic Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Web Design
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly?
- E-Commerce – Shopping Cart
- What Belongs On A Website Homepage
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
- Social Media vs Website