With more than 50% of all searches now being performed from mobile devices, you definitely want your website to display correctly on the smaller screens of smartphones and tablets. Responsive website design is the best approach for making your site mobile-friendly.
Hallmarks of Responsive Website Design
A responsive design responds to the resolution of the screen displaying your website. The site is laid out with the content divided into a flexible grid. When the site is loaded, it queries the browser to find out how large the screen is. Then, each element of the design will resize and reposition itself to be easily readable on the screen.
You should want your site to be just as convenient for mobile users as for desktop and laptop users. If you need to redesign your site to make it responsive, visit The Port Web Design today.
- Managed WordPress Hosting for 2019
- Choose the Best Maine Web Design Company
- Fast and Powerful WordPress Hosting Services
- WordPress: the Best Choice for your Business
- Customize Your Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- A Professionally Designed Website is an Investment
- Starting WordPress Web Development
- Online Success of Retailers Web Design
- Scale Your Business? A WordPress Website Can Help
- Web Design and Your Products and Services
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training – E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup – FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more…
- FREE website analysis for new potential clients
- Quick content updates, change images or update products
- Emergency fix: if your site has urgent problems we will fix it remotely