What is Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Web Design?
With more than 50% of all searches now being performed from mobile devices, you definitely want your website to display correctly on the smaller screens of smartphones and tablets. Responsive website design is the best approach for making your site mobile-friendly.
Hallmarks of Responsive Website Design
A responsive design responds to the resolution of the screen displaying your website. The site is laid out with the content divided into a flexible grid. When the site is loaded, it queries the browser to find out how large the screen is. Then, each element of the design will resize and reposition itself to be easily readable on the screen.
- Top Reasons to choose Managed WordPress Hosting for 2019
- 4 Effective Tips to Choose the Best Maine Web Design Company
- Fast and Powerful WordPress Hosting Services
- 5 Reasons Which Make WordPress the Best Choice for your Business
- How To Customize Your Analytics and Webmaster Tools According To SSL Certificate Requirements?
- The Professionally Designed Website is The Best Investment – Know Why
- Things to Know Before Starting WordPress Web Development
- Why Web Design Is Important For The Online Success of Retailers
- Planning to Scale Your Business? A WordPress Website Can Help
- Web Design Is a Pleasant Way to Flaunt Your Products and Services