When to use or Not to use a WordPress Multisite
When to use WordPress Multisite and When you should not
A WordPress multisite installation allows you to manage your sites from a single dashboard. You install WordPress only once, then from your dashboard you can create and manage multiple sites with a single WordPress admin. You now can manage a network of websites. It works best if you use a limited number of themes. One design for all is the best way to manage a WordPress multisite.
Real estate agencies are a great example of when to use a WordPress multisite. They use it as a way to allow their real estate agents to have their own basi website. The designs of their agent’s websites are the same than the main site, only the content is different from agent to agent.
If your WordPress multisite installation consists of different WordPress websites: plugins and themes, then Multisite is not or you. In many cases the sites in a multisite work as separate entities. If all you want is several sites that would share the same information and members or users, then a multisite is not for you.
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked!
- Is Your Website Boring?
- Basic Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Web Design
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly?
- E-Commerce – Shopping Cart
- What Belongs On A Website Homepage
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
- Social Media vs Website
- Psychology of Colors in Web Design
- Real Estate Web Design for Agents, Brokers, Rentals
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more...