When to use WordPress Multisite and When you should not
A WordPress multisite installation allows you to manage your sites from a single dashboard. You install WordPress only once, then from your dashboard you can create and manage multiple sites with a single WordPress admin. You now can manage a network of websites. It works best if you use a limited number of themes. One design for all is the best way to manage a WordPress multisite.
Real estate agencies are a great example of when to use a WordPress multisite. They use it as a way to allow their real estate agents to have their own basi website. The designs of their agent’s websites are the same than the main site, only the content is different from agent to agent.
If your WordPress multisite installation consists of different WordPress websites: plugins and themes, then Multisite is not or you. In many cases the sites in a multisite work as separate entities. If all you want is several sites that would share the same information and members or users, then a multisite is not for you.
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training – E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup – FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more…
- FREE website analysis for new potential clients
- Quick content updates, change images or update products
- Emergency fix: if your site has urgent problems we will fix it remotely
- Managed WordPress Hosting for 2019
- Choose the Best Maine Web Design Company
- Fast and Powerful WordPress Hosting Services
- WordPress: the Best Choice for your Business
- Customize Your Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- A Professionally Designed Website is an Investment
- Starting WordPress Web Development
- Online Success of Retailers Web Design
- Scale Your Business? A WordPress Website Can Help
- Web Design and Your Products and Services