Why Do a Website Redesign? Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
Find Out if You Need a Website Redesign
Your customers want to do business with a fresh, modern company that understands today’s market. Remember, your website is the window of your business. If your website has an old look or outdated content your customers will assume that your business is not following the latest trends either.
Why do a website redesign?
- Your website does not pass the Google mobile friendly test
- You cannot edit your old HTML website yourself – time to try a content management system
- You need an e-commerce website to sell your new line of products
- You want users to interact – members area – comments etc ..
- What about a slider on your homepage?
- You need to add new forms – survey – employment ..
Give us a call for a free quote: (207) 967-4691
- The Port Web Design, Maine’s Premier Website Developer
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search Engine Results
- Benefits of Using WordPress to Manage Your Content
- Why Do a Website Redesign? Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
- What is Responsive, Mobile Friendly Web Design?
- When to use or Not to use a WordPress Multisite Network
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly?
- About WordPress Content Management System
- 4 of the Biggest Web Design Mistakes
- Real Estate Web Design for Agents, Brokers, Rental Agencies
- Personal training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection and cleaning and much more...