WordPress Web Development Lewiston and Augusta Maine
Website Design Augusta Maine
WordPress web development, e.commerce, real estate
We re a full we design agency based in Maine and NH. We design responsive mobile ready websites for regional, national and international clients since 2002. Over 15 years of experience!
WordPress Developer, WordPress Website Design and Web Development. E-commerce, real estate web design. WordPress is the most popular content management system on the web.
All of our hosting plans come with your OWN cPanel, 99.9% uptime and a 30 day money back guarantee. High end servers, FREE email accounts, FREE backups and our friendly 24/7/365 support!
The Port Web Design is a web design & web hosting company serving Lewiston, Augusta Maine
The Port Web Design gives you the tools to easily manage your website with a CMS – Content Management System like WordPress. We give you the resources to edit and organize your content, photos, shopping cart etc. Benefits of using a Content Management System near Lewiston, Augusta Maine, Website Designers near Lewiston, Augusta Maine
- A CMS allows you to add and edit content using an easy user friendly backend interface right inside your website to make site updates from any internet-connected computer.
- You or your staff can edit – add – update or remove pages, images, portfolio, products or real estate listings using an easy WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editor that makes adding and editing content very easy for anyone on your team!
All our websites are mobile ready – responsive and fit perfectly to any screen size and resolution. Our favorite content management system is WordPress. WordPress is by far the most widely used CMS. Compared with the other CMS, WordPress stands out for ease of use with a user friendly admin interface. The Port Web Design near Lewiston, Augusta Maine specializes in professional mobile friendly website design to fit your business needs. We have over 14 years of experience in web design and development. WordPress, E-Commerce, Real estate IDX/MLS integration.
Web Development and Web hosting for small business, entreprise and organization near Lewiston, Augusta Maine. We can build any type or size website, from small custom designed websites or highly advanced online stores. We offer a full range of website design, development, online marketing and website hosting services near Lewiston, Augusta ME. We first identify your target audience in your specific market. Then, we design and develop your website around what your target audience is looking for.
Our websites are not only highly customized, optimized for search engines and unique to every business, but also very affordable. With over 14 years of experience, our website design and online marketing skills, you can’t go wrong with us.
WordPress website training and computer help:
- Personal remote WordPress training or group – staff – manager training.
- Real estate or rentals sites backend training - E-Commerce training
- We help you manage and promote your business online
- We help you set up your Google Webmaster account
- Email(s) setup - FREE emails when you host with us!
- Malware detection, cleaning and much more...
- FREE website analysis for new potential clients
- Quick content updates, change images or update products
- Emergency fix: if your site has urgent problems we will fix it remotely
- Who Cares About Mobile Friendly? (87)
- The Port Web Design, Maine’s Premier Website Developer (68)
- Websites: Modern-Day Business Cards (56)
- SEO: How to Improve your Website’s Search… (49)
- About WordPress Content Management System (49)
- Benefits of Using WordPress to Manage Your Content (49)
- Why Do a Website Redesign? Is Your Website Mobile Friendly? (48)
- 4 of the Biggest Web Design Mistakes (48)
- DIY (Do it Yourself website builder) vs Professional… (45)
- What is a Sitemap and Why Do You Need One? (43)
- Help Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked! (41)
- What is Responsive, Mobile Friendly Web Design? (40)
- Is Your Website Boring? (37)
- Basic Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Web Design (32)
- Psychology of Colors in Web Design (22)