ZOOM 1-on-1 Remote WordPress Training
ZOOM: all you need is an email address to join the call – guests don’t need to create an account — unlike Skype or pricey TeamViewer.
WordPress remote training sessions via ZOOM or AnyDesk remote support software. They are the best free meeting and conferencing tools on the market. It is safe, effective, covid contactless & Very Affordable. Zoom Meeting for WordPress Online Classes are as effective as “in-office” meetings.
WordPress Online Training Session – Classes Highlights:
- Learn how to install and use themes
- The difference between posts and pages
- How to add a new page or post
- How to insert Media (images, PDF, Video, documents)
- How to create forms: contact form – how to add fields …
- Plugins: which plugin should you use and which ones are safe ..
- Widgets: create your own sidebar with images – contact form or product categories ..
- Menus: how to create your navigation menu with submenus
- Basic SEO: promote your website with “onsite” SEO – find the right keywords …
- E-Commerce: how to install and set up the plugin – insert a new product – upload images – set up price and tax – payment options like Paypal ..
Learn how to keep your site fresh and updated OR dare to do it yourself (DIY): download WordPress and create your own website! I will help you choose your domain name – set up your hosting space and get you started with your new WordPress website!
WordPress Training Pricing
- One-on-One WordPress online training session with screen-share via Anydesk or ZOOM: $85/hour
- FIRST HOUR FREE FOR ALL NEW CLIENTS!!